The Laos Visa grants visitors a stay of up to 30 days in the country. The online visa for Laos will be available from June 2019 through an online application form.
What is the Laos eVisa?
The Laos eVisa is an electronic travel authorization that will be launched by the government of Laos in June 2019. A valid Laos visa online will allow citizens from eligible countries to visit Laos for tourism purposes. Once approved, the Laos online visa will grant its holder a stay of up to 30 days in Laos.
Travelers who wish to visit Laos will be able to obtain their Laos eVisa by completing an online application form with their personal details and passport information. The online eVisa for Laos will be issued for a single entry.
Upon arrival, visitors to Laos will be able to present their approved Laos visa to the border authorities to enter the country. The online visa for Laos should contribute to smoother immigration checks and improved border security.
When the Laos visa application is available, applicants will be required to answer a series of questions and provide details such as their full name, address, date of birth, passport details, and travel plans.
Advantages of the Laos visa online
These are some of the main advantages of applying for an online visa for Laos:
- Laos Online visa application available 24/7 all year round.
- Revised application by visa experts before submission to the Government of Laos.
- Correction of missing or incorrect information by our visa experts. (Crosscheck passport data with our advanced API technology).
- Protection of applicants’ privacy and data.
- Secure payment methods and secure online form.
- Verification and validation of additional information by expert professionals.
- Photo and document editing. We accept all formats and documents up to 8MB.
- Email support and assistance 24/7/365 by visa experts in multiple languages including: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Arabic and others.
- Approved Insurance Policy. If your eVisa is denied you will obtain a full refund.
- We accept multiple payment methods used worldwide including Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, Maestro, Discover, Diners Club, and Unionpay.
Travel to Laos with a Laos online visa
The only landlocked country in Southeast Asia Laos is home to stunning waterfalls, fairytale landscapes, and a unique history and heritage. Set at the heart of the Indochinese Peninsula, it is bordered by Myanmar, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Many travelers who visit Laos also visit its neighboring countries. There are plenty of activities, landmarks and cities to explore while visiting Laos.
Travelers will be able to discover this beautiful country with the online visa for Laos. Traveling with a Laos eVisa will be simple. The application process to obtain the eVisa for Laos will avoid the hassle of going to an embassy or consulate to obtain the Laos visa. Applicants for an online visa for Laos simply need to meet the Laos eVisa requirements and provide their details on the Laos eVisa online application form.
The Laos eVisa will be launched in June 2019. Although the full list is yet to be announced, the eVisa for Laos is expected to be available for a large number of nationalities, including citizens of the United States, Australia, Canada, and all European Union member states. If you are thinking about traveling to Laos, be sure to check this website for regular updates regarding the online visa for Laos.